Sunday, August 19, 2012

Introducing Ourselves

Hello people of the world! Or outer space... I am Malai, i love PURPLE!!! I also like sweet stuff like ICE CREAM and CHOCOLATE (oh my gosh i feel like sucha copier)... I am the oldest among the cousins :) You will know more about me as we go along the blog :) Ponies are Pink and someone i know wanted to be a Pony Princess *cough* Sofie *cough*... Oh and, *raises a sign* Warning... Crazy People Property...

People in where ever you are now, Hi I'm Stefi! Me lab purple too!!! I Take gymnastics and my cousin ^^ thinks I'm AWESOME!!! Well. I am (Hahaha! I'm such a show off!!!) I love CHOCOLATE! Whenever I see chocolate I go CRAZY!!! If you give me chocolate right now... I dunno... (laughs) I LOVE gelato especially the espresso one! I wish I could have one right now!!!

Hi ladies and gentlemen, and... trees....! I'm Sofie! I LOVE pizza! I could eat pizza everyday! Offer me a pizza.... and I officially love you. ;) I am quirky and weird, literally. Most people underestimate me, but I'll prove you wrong! I GO HYPER when I see cheese! A block of cheddar cheese form breakfast, I could win a 10000 kilometer race! Nah, just kidding. You'll know more about me soon! Oh! And there's something in your closet... Mwahahaha....  *bounce bounce*

Why Amilanda, you may ask?

Well... The story is CRAZY like we promised :) When we were younger we played a game... Not really a game because it was like role playing thingy. We each had fake names like in Movies so... Malai as Amy, Stefi as Miranda, and Sofie as Alex. Answered the question? Please comment any more things you want to know...

7 comments:

  1. Guys! You can request anything in this blog and, by anything I mean anything! Except stuff we don't like... Let's say you requested something and we like it, we will post it and promote and we will give you a shout out. And also, we will be having a question and answer post so, if any of you have any ques. pls. feel free to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! Just a question, who(or which :P) do you think is better, a sister or a brother? BTW, Hi Malai!, and your cousins. :))) I'm really excited :D Sorry I'm just really bored and sorry for my wrong grammars. Feel free to correct me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Da! We really don't know how to answer that question because all of us have younger brothers. About three years younger, so we are considered the "ate"s. I prefer to think of the three of us as sisters though... Answered na po? -Malai

    Hi! Thanks for the question! Since you're the very first one who gave us a question, we will post the question and give you shout out! Thanks so much!!!-Stefi

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the question and answer it's gonna happen every week and we are giving 10 questions, just for fun! You can answer if you want and the first one to answer gets a shout! Thanks so much!!!-Malai and stefi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just for the information of HH people!!!

    Malai is SlurpyHammy
    Stefi is Cakes and Pie
    Sofie is bubblepop727

    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a random question. What do you think is the taste of a Tuna Pizza w/ Cheese? :))))) Hi again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi again Da! :)
      I think a cat will love a tuna pizza!
      Thank you so much for the random Questions!\
      -Malai

      Delete