Monday, August 20, 2012

Q and A

Do you prefer a brother or a sister?

Fr: Dada Teruel

Remember: We will continuously post questions! You only get a shout out  if you comment an answer to the question above. In that comment also put the question you want to ask. You have to be the first one to comment, to get a shout out.

Oh, and you get a special prize! You can request anything virtual. Like your Name designed. You can describe what you want and we will do our best to make it!

But for now... VIRTUAL COOKIES!!! Yum!


Posted by: Malai and Stefi


9 comments:

  1. For the virtual stuff it can be your name or the initial of your name, whatever you want! Just comment what your favorite snack is and what you want initial or name! Thanks and hope you enjoy this blog!!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a brother better because my sister and me don't get along and my baby brother died.

    My favorite color is pink and i like chips specifically crackling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @kidianneque I can't make virtual foods for ya right now, just ask Ate Malai to amke you a glwtxt or a logo! Sowwy about that! I'm trying to fix the virtual food and it keeps on going wrong... I'm so so so sowwy!

      Delete
  3. @Kidianneque Thanks! You're the first one who gave the answer, that means we'll give you anyhting virtual!!! Just request anything you like! And we'll make it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you pls. Give me your e-mail? I will snd you the virtual pink chips

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right... I'll make the virtual pink chips for her?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kidianneque what you want the virtual cookies to say? (sorry cookies!!! I can't do chips

    ReplyDelete