Thursday, September 6, 2012

Dear Diary, 9/7/2012

Hey guys! This is just a simple post all about your everyday experiences. You can post any good thing, or bad thing that's happend to you today! Me, Malai and Stefi can post anything or an update as long as the title is, "Dear Diary" and the date today. Well, like the title says, it's basically a diary! :D
Have fun! (You can post daily or weekly or monthly down at the comments, if you either want to respond my diary, Stefi's or Malai's! Once they make one though. :P)

Dear diary,
Ughhhh. Feeling SO MAGORLY SICK today. Can't stop coughing, sneezing and I have a fever. Thank goodness I'm going to school late. Oh! And on the bright side, I'm waiting for the results of an Academic competition I want to join in school. Eep! Hope I'm one of the representatives! But I'm as nervous as wreck too. *cough* Ok, gotta go!

Have a wacky day!
~ Sofie xD

2 comments:

  1. Post away people!
    ~ Sofie (And Ate malai and ate stefi if they reply. :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why 9/7/12? It says you posted it On September 6, 2012?
    That is what you call a blunder XD
    JK!!!! :)

    ~Malai ~_~

    ReplyDelete