Saturday, September 8, 2012

Dear Diary, 9/8/2012

Dear Diary,

Woot! It's my mom and dad's anniversary! We had a great day, with yummy food, desserts surprises, chips and dip, gifts, hugs, and kisses! My dad was soooooo, majorly sweet and got mom a ring! How cool! We went malling and drank Milk Tea. (Oh yeah *Ate Stefi! Gong Cha!) I also got a really cute T-Shirt. Weird, because it's mom and dad's special day, and I got a special shirt.:P I wonder how we were able to do millions of stuff today, and I am still really sick. But it was all worth it. Today was full of laughs, ups and downs, and family bonding. This was a really great Saturday. 

~ Sofie ^_^

(*Ate- Pronounces as, "at-eh". A friend, or a person you know who is a girl and is older than you. But adults are not counted! Only like, yeah.)

3 comments: